[Samba] *** Error code 1

Thamara Wanigatunga thamara at jkcs.slt.lk
Wed Feb 6 00:37:25 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'm compiling samba 2.2.2 on Solaris 8 X86 with the latest patch cluster
available. I compiled it with winbindd and quotas along with smbwrappers.
It gives me the following error

ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible
ld: fatal: Flags processing errors
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bin/smbwrapper.so

Before this comes it also produces some invalid pointer type errors. I'm
new to samba please tell me a hint. I also have attached the entire output
of the configuration and the compilation process.

Thanks!!

(See attached file: output_compilation)