[Samba] Winbindd linux groups

MiikaT mlist at finansium.fi
Tue Feb 5 15:30:39 GMT 2002

I recently got Samba 2.2.3 up and running with winbindd. Now I was wondering
is it possible to add nt users into local linux/samba user group in
/etc/group? For example, if domain user is NTDOMAIN+ntusername with UID
10000, should I be able to just add the following info for group users:

users:x:1130:linuxuser, NTDOMAIN+ntusername

So far I haven't succeeded in this and I need to grant access for certain
group members, which could also contain other than native/local linux users.

Yours,

Miika