[Samba] 2.2.3 and Redhat 7.2

Juer Lee Juer.Lee at raidtec.ie
Tue Feb 5 12:45:58 GMT 2002

Hi, All,

Another problem. I tried to compile 2.2.3 under RedHat7.2 with ACL
support, but I failed to run ./configure --with-acl-support.
It is checking the acl_get_file, but I do have install the acl libarary
into /usr/lib already, and there are some symbolic as well ---
libacl.a... and libacl.so....
I tried the same procedures under Suse 7.1, there was no problem.
Is this caused by different GCC and GLIB version ?

Thank you in advance.
Juer