[Samba] Re: Samba 2.2.3 Oplock problem...

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Mon Feb 4 22:15:24 GMT 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 03:51:45PM -0500, Charles Marcus wrote:
> To the Samba developers...
>
> Any chance of getting a 2.2.3a release to fix this problem?  This is enough
> to keep me from migrating...
>
> Thanks again for everything, but I would really like to toss the last of the
> Win2K servers!

I don't know if its related, but I'm noticing really slow writes on
freebsd with my recent upgrade to 2.2.3, I thought it was due to xp,
but I'm also having them under 98 now which I didn't with 2.2.2

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr at inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>