[Samba] *sighs* I can print directly but not with lpd

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Feb 4 22:10:31 GMT 2002

If you can be more specific, you might get some specific advice.
I don't think most folks are going to read through all the stuff you have
attached below. (I think it is several hundred lines long.)Tell us:
1. What machine are you trying to print from and how you want to print.
(lpr, or a big smbclient command or something else?)
2. What you have for a print server.
3. What type of printer you are using.
4. What kind of file you are trying to print.

If you want a black box solution, I can't help, (black box printing
solutions usually defeat me, and you can't debug them.)

Joel