[Samba] samba file size limit

Anders Widman andewid at tnonline.net
Mon Feb 4 16:30:44 GMT 2002

Not that I am aware of. 2GB seems strange as a file-limit. Anyway. I have a similiar proble (wich I posted to this list, but didnät get a sollution for) wiich is that samba drops the connection when copying several large file
s (aprox 1gb each),, This is only happenning when a fast ( 1GHz +) Windows box (only tried with xp though) is transfering to samba over a 100mbit lan.

//Anders