[Samba] help!

Raj rgoud at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 16:19:34 GMT 2002

Hi! list,
Looks like I am missing a file in private directory
which could be password file. Could some one post an
example how this file looks

# ./smbpasswd raj raj
startsmbfilepwent_internal: unable to open file
/usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd. Error was No such
file or directory
unable to open passdb database.
Failed to find entry for user raj.
Failed to modify password entry for user raj

Thanks in advance

=====