[Samba] passwd chat / passwd program - help please

tdavis at birddog.com tdavis at birddog.com
Sat Feb 2 17:55:03 GMT 2002

I got it to work with "pam password change = yes".  I use redhat.  Silly
of me not to try this.  :)

The redhat passwd is something specific for pam.  It is different then
what slackware ships anyways.

My users can now change their ldap password via samba.  Very cool.  I
have another issue which I will send another email on.  :)

Thank you for replying!