[Samba] passwd chat / passwd program - help please

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Sat Feb 2 17:00:06 GMT 2002

Are you saying that it doesn't change them on the Unix side (which WOULD
involve the password chat, and settings you list), or it doesn't even
change them on the Samba side (which would NOT involve the chat)?

There are two aspects to this:  changing the samba passwd (smbpasswd file),
and synching those smbpasswd passwords with the Unix passwords.

- jb