[Samba] Problem with password chat and unix password sync..

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Fri Feb 1 17:19:03 GMT 2002

That option assumes your users are primarily WINDOWS users, and not Unix
users.

The password sync option is one way, in that it only refers to WINDOWS
users changing their password, and having the system ALSO change the same
user on the Unix side behind the scenes.  It is *NOT* designed to work from
the Unix side, i.e. when you type passwd at a Unix prompt, to also have the
Samba password changed.

- john

--On Friday, February 01, 2002 6:53 PM -0200 cyroreal <cyroreal at bol.com.br>