[Samba] RE: [Samba]Winbind and RH7.2

Piotr Paszynski Safon at jedynka.com.pl
Fri Feb 1 05:06:14 GMT 2002

Hi,

This is'nt problem with samba or redhat.
This is problem with DC.
DC is windows NT4.0 SP6a, and WARNING: implemented "restrict anonymous
access" - describet in MS KBN  article "Restricting Information Available to
Anonymous Logon Users" (Q143474)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q143474

This registry value
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\RestrictAnonymous
must set to 0, and Samba and wbinfo works fine...

Thanks All
Piotr