[Samba] printer accounting

nessim hemmer hemmer at uni-bremen.de
Sat Dec 28 16:38:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

if you do your printing stuff with CUPS (Common Unix Printing System)

www.cups.org

there might be a solution for you. A smart and simple perl script called
"PrintAnalyzer" will generates statistics from the CUPS page_log file.
You have to start it on the machine running the CUPS server.
Some information about were to launch the script and how does it work, you
will get from this site:

http://amaru.ti6.tu-harburg.de/portal/Members/ti6ntm/Projekte/Printanalyzer/

nessim