[Samba] windows to linux printer problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Dec 27 04:53:01 GMT 2002

Suggestions:
1. A driver problem.
2. A two way communication problem. Turn off two way communication in the
     printer setup on the windows client.
3. Add
    use client driver = yes
   to your share definition.
4. Monitor the interaction with tcpdump.
5. Look in log.smbd
6. Learn how cups works.

Joel