[Samba] (no subject)

Sommers, David (NIH/NIMH) dsommers at mail.nih.gov
Thu Dec 26 20:48:00 GMT 2002

The IP addresses are assigned via DHCP - a Linksys router.

David
David I. Sommers, Ph.D.
Scientific Review Administrator
Interventions Review Committee (ITV)
National Institute of Mental Health
6001 Executive Boulevard
Room 6144, MSC 9608
Bethesda, MD 20892
Rockville, MD 20852 (for express or courier service)
301-443-7861 - voice
301-443-4720 - fax
dsommers at mail.nih.gov - email