[Samba] questions from a newbie

Bryan Brannigan bbrannigan at HancockLumber.com
Thu Dec 26 20:29:00 GMT 2002

Your trying to access the Linux machine from the Windows machine by using
localhost?  localhost generally points to the local machine.  Try using the
IP address instead.  Also, make sure guest access is turned on for the
share.