Fw: [Samba] need roaming profile + local profile (srry for resending it but plz try to help me)

sander sander at dancestation.be
Wed Dec 25 20:14:00 GMT 2002

Hi

I've got a samba pdc set up but I've got a strange problem.  Everything works fine I can login with the roaming profile BUT I also need a local profile, without the local profile he says that he cannot find the domain name.  And the local profile has to be administrator or he doesn't remember my preferences of all my programs and settings.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Sander

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com