[Samba] Re: Unable to install SWAT

Christian Frain frain at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 25 07:42:00 GMT 2002

Do you have any other information you can give us about your system and
network so that we can help in the diagnosis? Plus is there any reason why
you don't want to configure your server by editing the smb.conf file???

Let me know some additional information.

_________________
CHRISTIAN FRAIN
dimension data
sydney, nsw, australia

<ramakrishnan_sridharan at chennai.tcs.co.in> wrote in message
news:OFC9689DB5.B61C9DF2-ON65256C99.004D2BB4 at chennai.tcs.co.in...
> I have installed redhat linuxv7.2 on mainframe (Z900)
> I want top configure samba using swat but Iam unable to configure SWAT
> Can anyone please help me ?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Ramakrishnan.S
> System Software Group
> AIX/LINUX team
> X:1203
>

> ***The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressed individual or
entity indicated in
> this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person).
It must not be
> read, copied, disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the
addressee.
> Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.
>  Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not
relate to the
> official business of any of the constituent companies of the TATA
CONSULTANCY SERVICES