[Samba] Unable to install SWAT

ramakrishnan_sridharan at chennai.tcs.co.in ramakrishnan_sridharan at chennai.tcs.co.in
Tue Dec 24 14:03:01 GMT 2002

I have installed redhat linuxv7.2 on mainframe (Z900)
I want top configure samba using swat but Iam unable to configure SWAT
Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks and Regards
Ramakrishnan.S
System Software Group
AIX/LINUX team
X:1203

***The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressed individual or entity indicated in
this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person). It must not be
read, copied, disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
 Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not relate to the
official business of any of the constituent companies of the TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Group. If you have received this
message in error, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.
Thank you.***