[Samba] weird stat()

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Sun Dec 22 19:38:01 GMT 2002

> so what matter is the kernel you have not samba version

sorry if I didn't provide all relevant info.

client host: RH 7.2 (2.4.18-18.7 kernel), samba 2.2.1a-4
server host: RH 7.0 (2.4.9 kernel), samba 2.0.10-0.7

> However, this seem a kernel bug in smbfs

if this is a bug in the kernel... the question on which side: the client
(which is rather recent) or the server (which is a little older)... and in
either case then I should be posting to which mailing list?