[Samba] Re: How to enforce client to download the profile form server

Laurent Hofmann laurent.news at kally.net
Fri Dec 20 19:55:01 GMT 2002

hello,
as a clue you should take a look at ntuser.ini in the profile location of an
user :

[General]
ExclusionList=Local Settings;Temporary Internet Files;Historique;Temp;Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook;

This is the list of folders of the profile that do not synchronize...
I think this can help ;)
Please send me your feedback :)

Laurent HOFMANN

E68671E04041D311834F0008C7BF2356031CA646 at delenn.navtech.com...