[Samba] winbindd and aix

anu at fiu.edu anu at fiu.edu
Thu Dec 19 19:58:22 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have seen several people asking this same question, but I have not seen
answer yet. I would like to know if I can make winbindd to work on AIX. It
seems to be exactly what I would need for my environment. Samba server on
AIX and hundreds of user on NT domain wanting to access the shared. It is
a nightmare to manage all the user accounts.
If this is not possible yet, are you planning to implement winbindd type
connection between AIX and NTDomain, if yes, when?

Thanks
Anu Chirinos
UTS - Operations and Enterprise Systems
Florida International University