[Samba] private user accounts

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Thu Dec 19 13:54:00 GMT 2002

You are connected to some shares with one username and password (presumably
the one you logged into windows with) and then you are trying to connect to
the private share with another username/password. You can't do that.  You
can log into windows with one username and connect to shares with another,
but all the shares must be connected with the same user.  If you have login
scripts that automatically map drives, you will probably have to log into
windows with the privateuser/password.

Trey Nolen