[Samba] windows xp and domain logon scripts

Kevin MacDonald kevin at herald.ns.ca
Wed Dec 18 19:34:01 GMT 2002

Hello,

Just wondering how to get samba domain logon scripts working with windows
xp. I have samba 2.2.4 running and the win98 clients login fine and the
logon script runs fine as well. When I try it on the xp clients it tries to
use roaming profiles and then gives can't locate profiles error. I would
like to use the local profile on the xp client but I can't seem to get it to
work.
Any help would be appreciated. The machine accounts and user accounts have
been created.

thanks

Kevin