[Samba] make install warnings

Skip Dobrin sdobrin at thenighthawkgroup.com
Tue Dec 17 19:59:01 GMT 2002

Can someone give me an explanation of the following warnings that I
encountered during the make install of 2.2.7a?

passdb/secrets.c: In function `secrets_named_mutex':
passdb/secrets.c:287: warning: passing arg 2 of `tdb_lock_bystring' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type

tdb/tdbutil.c: In function `tdb_chainlock_with_timeout':
tdb/tdbutil.c:46: warning: passing arg 1 of `tdb_set_lock_alarm' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type

smbd/quotas.c:382: warning: static declaration for `xdr_getquota_args'
follows non-static
smbd/quotas.c:391: warning: static declaration for `xdr_getquota_rslt'
follows non-static

Skip :-)