[Samba] samba does not work

LaSusa, Dan DLasusa at laerdal.com
Tue Dec 17 14:58:00 GMT 2002

I'm still new to all of this too, but I will try to help if I can....just
need more info first....

What is your security option set to (in smb.conf)?

When you say windows cannot see it....do you mean it can't see it in Network
neighborhood?  What about if you do a "net view"?

What version of Windows?

Dan