[Samba] Re: Samba 2.2.3a and W2k Sp3

Francesco samba at colliniconsulting.it
Tue Dec 17 13:01:04 GMT 2002

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Collini Consulting s.a.s. [mailto:collini at colliniconsulting.it]
Inviato: martedì 17 dicembre 2002 13.58
A: Liaan van der Merwe
Oggetto: R: Samba 2.2.3a and W2k Sp3

Hi Liaan,

thank you very much for your kind interest... so that scripts (i think it
shoul be a .BAT script with a dir E: command) has only to be executed once
at startup?

Thank you again, bye bye!

Francesco Collini
Amministratore Unico
____________________________________
Collini Consulting S.a.S.
Via Cervese 1420 - 47023 Cesena (FC)
Mobile: 348-3621961 Fax: 0547-384885
www.colliniconsulting.it
collini at colliniconsulting.it

This email message and information contained in or attached to this
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure
and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received
this message in error, please immediately inform the sender by reply
e-mail
and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.