[Samba] winbind help for newbie

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Mon Dec 16 19:55:01 GMT 2002

Have you run wbinfo -A Administrator%password ?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba&m=103848311516255&w=2

~ Daniel

This message is the property of Time Inc. or its affiliates. It may be
legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or
otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be
viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
Thank you.