[Samba] Save open access databases

David Morel david.morel at amakuru.net
Mon Dec 16 16:38:51 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I don't have any MSAccess on my machines, so I can't test it, and I
would like to backup or invalidate that claim: if i have an MS Access
database open by several people on a windows share (say on a w2k
machine), will it be a problem backing it up on a linux backup server
mounting the windows share (while it is still open and written to by the
windows machines of course)? Will it cause any problem to back it up if
it is on the samba share, still with several windows clients accessing
and writing to it?
Thanks in advance to all.

D.Morel