[Samba] Samba printing on Solaris 8

daulton theodore daulton_theodore at carleton.ca
Mon Dec 16 14:29:32 GMT 2002

The experiment worked. The file /tmp/junk was created when I tried to print the file
smb.conf. Here are the contents of /tmp/junk:

# cat /tmp/junk
Tried to print smbprn.000077.EAaqrt

Here are the attributes:
# ls -lt /tmp|head
total 1616
-rw-rw-rw-   1 user2    smbuser       36 Dec 16 09:04 junk

Any other suggestions as to what I should try next? Thanks!