[Samba] OS X slow with Samba server

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Sun Dec 15 09:07:01 GMT 2002

Any chance you can try 2.2.7a, we fixed a number of transfer problems
(mostly with w9x and DOS tough), and then report if it happens again.

Ah remember also to check the network (try an ftp transfer from both w2k
and debian, it has happened many times that a bad cambling, network
setup or failing interfaces has caused slowliness.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it