[Samba] Using Office2000 with Samba (latest version)

Owens, Bob bowens at navtech.com
Thu Dec 12 18:52:00 GMT 2002

I'm not sure but I have not had any troubles with setting up the
administrative share on my samba box.  Just so you know it does work.
Everything looks correct.  Only thing I can think of if MS makes you have an
OpenLicense CD for the share because that is the one I used.  Sorry I don't
know but I don't think it is SAMBA.  Try setting up the share on your widows
share see ifs happening there too.

-Bob