[Samba] Samba printing on Solaris 8

daulton theodore daulton_theodore at carleton.ca
Thu Dec 12 18:45:01 GMT 2002

Thanks Joel. I did move everything except 'printing, printcap name and load
printers' into the share, restarted the server, tried printing. Got the same
result. I'm really puzzled as to why this is not working. It seemed so simple
according to the instructions in the various references. I'm open to any other
suggestions.