[Samba] Problem with smbclient and domain logon

Sean Chambers sean at gwchosting.com
Thu Dec 12 15:42:09 GMT 2002

If it's not too much trouble could you tell me what steps I must take....
basically your're saying first i must create a trust account AND a normal
user account?

What are the commands to do this? i am very confused with smbpasswd because
I find when doing smbpasswd -a sean it does not append the $ to the end, but
when i first add the account it does so automatically.

thank you.