[Samba] setting Home Directory permission

Sundaram sun at percipia.com
Thu Dec 12 03:58:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

Just I installed the winbind, from windows machine I was able to see the users home directory. I want to set the permission for user home directory to owner access (700). Each user's home has public_html directory mapped apace web server (as users home page).

Now if users creates the new file in the public_html directory, apache user ( web server running in apache userid) not able to access that  file.

Is it possible to set 750 permission automatically  public_html and its sub directory each time user cerate's new file.
If user create new file in his home directory set file permission to 700.

Thanks
SR