[Samba] What project should I use ?

Chris Croswhite ccroswhite at get2chip.com
Thu Dec 12 00:09:01 GMT 2002

Have you looked at Samsung Connect (HP sold off OpenMail to them).  It is a
groupware product that can replce exchange in that it supports outlook and
has several clients that run on KDE, Mac OSX, and web.  I have used
OpenMail and was supprised by the speed.

Simo Sorce said:
> Forget it!
> It's not a real exchange replacement, just a bounce of free software
> tied together and a few script/windows programs to migrate out profiles
> no MAPI support afaik
>
> Simo.
>
> On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 23:43, Sykora, Dale wrote:
>> Kevin/Seth,
>> 	You might want to look at Suse Openexchange Server.  I haven't used
>> 	it, but it looks like it was designed to replace MS Exchange.

http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/index.ht
ml