[samba] File Systems - Which one to use?

Corey Hart chart at acad.stedwards.edu
Wed Dec 11 21:59:00 GMT 2002

We are looking at implementing a Linux box running samba in the near
future with about 1TB of disk online.  The purpose of this box will be
for basic file and printer sharing needs.  I am doing research on the
different journaling file systems avaible in RH 7.3 and up (ext3,
reiserFS, and JFS) and was wondering if anyone has had any real world
experience with them (mostly reiserFS and JFS) and what you would have
to say about them.   I am mostly looking for cavets or gotchas
pertaining to them.

--
----
Corey Hart