[Samba] can we map windows folder onto unix

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Wed Dec 11 15:44:09 GMT 2002

Hi,

look at apache for your web server http://www.apache.org

To map windows dir to linux you need to share the directory and use smbmount (part of samba)

Some docs to help you http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smbmount.8.html

cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.