[Samba] Using the right network interface

Eric Boehm boehm at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Dec 11 13:32:01 GMT 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:19:12AM -0500, Boehm, Eric [NCRTP:C28D:EXCH] wrote:

    Steve> What I'm really trying to do and why I need this is because
    Steve> I want to run 2 instances of SAMBA, a different one on each
    Steve> interface.

     Eric> That's a different problem. I think I posted a message on
     Eric> this before. I'll try to find it and send you the
     Eric> reference.

Here's the reference for the question I responded to on 2/7/2002. My
suggestions worked for the person asking the question.

Eric M. Boehm                  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
boehm at nortelnetworks.com       \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail
                                X   No proprietary word-processing
Respect Open Standards         / \  files in mail