[Samba] Uninstall Samba?

Sykora, Dale Dale.Sykora at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 03:03:01 GMT 2002

Long-Sheng,
	Make note of where mandrake puts various samba files.  Use rpm to uninstall samba.  See "rpm --help" for details.  Then get the latest samba source code.  Untar the source, cd to the directory and see "./configure --help" for details about configuring where to put various files.  Then run "make" and "make install".   www.samba.org has install instructions that have more details.

Thanks,

Dale