[Samba] Synching browsing with two subnets

Shishir Singhai shishir.singhai at linkapparel.org
Tue Dec 10 11:59:01 GMT 2002

Hi All

I had got two subnets A (192.168.1.xxx) and B (192.168.2.xxx). both subnets
A and B are connected to one server (FreeBSD4.5) which takes care of
routing, Proxy and a samba server (Master) browser. Subnet B also has one
samba server (local). Both subnets have Win-95/98/ME clients.

I am stuck in synchronizing both the subnets browsing. I can browse but its
two slow and often clients go off and on from the Intranet. Both subnets
have approx 20-25 clients. One subnet is on a 10/100 Mbps Hub and other on
100 Mbps Switch.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards
Shishir Singhai