[Samba] PDF printing problem - can't find Samba's file?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Dec 10 00:21:09 GMT 2002

What are the permissions on /export/spool?
Does the command mkpdf2.pl remove the job when it is done?
I don't believe the prefix appears on the file name. It must always add the
path to the name.

Joel