[Samba] Heather/LifeTips.com Followup

ByronW at LifeTips.com ByronW at LifeTips.com
Mon Dec 9 16:11:02 GMT 2002

Just a quick follow-up of possible promotion of your site samba.anu.edu.au to millions in our network.

Ah, the benefits of being a LifeTips.com advertiser are endless!

For instance--you have not even signed up yet, and I am already sending you this free marketing tip and secret that I share with Advertisers that sign up in our network.

How friendly is your site with search engines? Find out in seconds:

Copy about seven words of unique text from your site into the Google search engine. Select content that is a page or two deep in your site. Put quotes around the text. Hit Search. If Google finds your site, then your site is spider-friendly. If not, it is time to get me on the phone with your Webmaster for a few secrets on spider friendly code development.

Marketing tips like these are just one benefit of advertising on LifeTips.com.  With millions of members and targeted users, we can guarantee results.  Enjoy incredibly high click-through rates, earnings per click and conversion rates.  Just check Commission Junction.  We have some of highest ratings on the web, in fact.

So call me for a free consultation about the smartest ways to market your site in our network.  And I am happy to offer advice and more secrets on marketing on the web.

Thanks,

Byron White
877-454-3384 x 201
Hot Link to Our Home Page:  http://www.LifeTips.com

If your are not interested in hearing from me again, enjoy our new one click easy unsubscribe: