[Samba] Re: Version 2.2.6 and above are not able to store big fil es over 2GB

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Mon Dec 9 15:35:00 GMT 2002

I don't use debian so this would be better asked on the list to
see who maintains the "official" debian samba package.

Patrik Mayer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I´m a friend of Thomas Schmidt. Who wrote to you for the 2GB samba problem.
>
> I have another question:
>
> I´m using samba 2.2.3a-12 on a debian woody workstation (updated potato) my
> question is, is there a debian .deb package for 2.2.7 or any other way to
> "patch" my current version debian style. New compiling is (afaik) not
> suitable for me because of the domain function. I had to readd all
> worksation to the samba domain. (Had this case for testing 2.999alpha - Or
> did i do something wrong ?)
>
> thnx in advance
>
> Patrik Mayer
> ---
>  *ServaTel GmbH - providing benefit...
>   Heinrich-Neeb-Str. 17
>   35423 Lich
>   fon: 06404 6583 22 - fax: 06404 6583 55

Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177
PGP Key: 0x8408D65D