[Samba] deleting files problem

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Mon Dec 9 13:50:00 GMT 2002

your bet was right.. fumbling fingers and neglected running
testparm...

imangling method = hash2

don't work :-(

where as

mangling method = hash2

worked splendidly.
Luckily, I'm only using this server for testing
how well samba works under load, so all data is
considered junk at all times ... hopefully, in a
few weeks, it will be heading for production though
and I'll be rid of the last windoze server in my
server den...

Thanks to all

Bill