[Samba] HELP ME WITH SLLOOOOWWW PRINT

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Dec 9 13:01:01 GMT 2002

No pat answers for you but:

Your post is a bit short of detail. For example, it would help to know what
type of clients are having trouble, any other similar delays, such as in saving
files to the server, and can the server print directly without trouble.

Time how long it takes for the job to get transferred to the server.

Long delays in printing are sometimes due to problems with finding the
server, or attempts at authentication and things finally time out.

Joel