[Samba] Samba & ACL

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Sun Dec 8 23:25:01 GMT 2002

On December 7, waider at waider.ie said:
> No, the option/s/ are all enabled in the kernel. What's missing, I
> think, is all the rest of the support: libacl, libattr, patched
> fileutils, etc. I'm currently rebuilding various bits and pieces to
> see if I can make it work without too much grief.

Okay, clarifying my clarification. The ACL defs are in the main
configuration section, but none of the patches in the rest of the
kernel tree appear to be present. Drat.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"That's something tas mentioned in passing once or twice...DSP, so