[Samba] problem with logon and outlook

Owens, Bob bowens at navtech.com
Fri Dec 6 18:23:01 GMT 2002

Hi Tyler,

It should be, maybe do a search for all *.pst files on your machine to see
if you can find a newer one.  Also if you are using roaming profiles check
in your profile folder on the server.  After you delete a profile it looses
its settings.  You are creating the profile again for the first time so all
the settings for that profile need to be recreated.