[Samba] problem with logon and outlook

Tyler Durdin linuxgeek23 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:05:01 GMT 2002

I had a problem logging on to the network, it was not getting my roaming
profile, so I created a new logon and copied all of the information from the
old profile directory to the new login profile directory. I logged on and
everything seemed okay, it's like loggin on to the machine for the first
time. When I start up MS Outlook my email account is not there, it asks me
to setup a new account, how do I get outlook to find my email settings from
the old login? I copied them from the old profile on the samba machine to
the new one so everything should be there,but I cannot figure it out. Please
help!