[Samba] Profile problem (samba+ldap)

tin tinny tinlinux at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 04:19:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I use samba-ldap-2.2.5-1rf.i386.rpm in redhat 8.0 as PDC.When I logon with win2000pro (SP2) I get a message in windows

"Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting
to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not
be copied to the server when you logoff. Possible causes of this error
include network problems or insufficient security rights. If this
problem persists, contact your network administrator.  DETAIL - Access
is denied. " It seems as if the windows machine is trying to write the
profile but its getting permission denied like its doesn't have the
authority to write.

Please suggest me about solving this problem.

Thank you.