[Samba] Samba Tip´s

Roberto Lourenço betolourenco at ig.com.br
Fri Dec 6 00:04:00 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I´m trying to implement samba on some lab´s.

The networking enviroment is working ok, (my Domain is ok, the file
config.pol is ok, the script´s are running, etc...).

My question is...
I have some classrooms and the students have all their personal login and
home directory, but the student must to be created on booth sistems
(linux -passwd and Samba system), is it right?? and i want to distribute the
home directory of the students by their classess, doing that way the teacher
can get access to his students jobs clean and easy. so how i do that?

Sorry by my english

thank´s

---